Easy way to install carpet
At program we are always wanting new and smarter solutions.
With more than 40 million square metres installed since 2006, TacTiles® will be the proven glue-free and sustainable method to put in software carpet tiles. The combination of versatility and great ecological characteristics tends to make TacTiles an ideal fit for our standard floors.
The backings of your carpet tiles hug the floor. TacTiles connect the tiles horizontally, creating a ‘floating floor’ that doesn’t shrink or expand. That’s the way we eradicate the requirement for glue. No problems for the subfloor no sticky mess during set up. In short, TacTiles make carpet tile set up effortless, quick and clean.
- 75 x 75 mm obvious squares
- Manufactured from PET (like plastic containers)
- Container of 500 TacTiles (body weight 1 kg)
- Substitute adhesive when setting up software carpeting tiles
- No drying or waiting time
- Contain practically zero VOCs
- Trigger no problems for the subfloor
- Resistant to moisture and temperature
- Make modifications and carpeting recycling effortless